What is the correct spelling for COERCIAN?
This word (Coercian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COERCIAN
- boeotian But the Athenians, from their natural hereditary inclination to be kind, and also to make a grateful return to the Thebans, who had very much assisted them in restoring their democracy, and had publicly enacted, that if any Athenian would march armed through Boeotia against the tyrants, that no Boeotian should either see or hear it, did the Thebans no harm.
- carina They were named by the UK Antarctic Place-Names Committee after the star Canopus in the constellation of Carina .
- coaching We slept that night at Bristol in one of the famous coaching inns, where, as a great treat, I had bacon and eggs for supper, instead of bread-and-milk.
- cocaine transshipment point for cocaine ; small-scale illicit producer of cannabis, primarily for local consumption; money-laundering activity related to narcotics trafficking and offshore sector Some men need some killer weed, Some need cocaine, Some men need some cactus juice, To purify their brain. – Get My Rocks Off (Sel Silverstein Cover) by Marilyn Manson
- cochin M. Cochin , though not a Protestant like Count de Gasparin, writes in a similar spirit of fervent Christian belief.
- cochran Barber, $10 Wm. Crow, 5 Green Dorsey, 18 John Cochran , 4 David Gillis, 10 Wm. Petty, 1 John Warren, 10 Wm. Kenton, 1 Philip Bush, jr., 10 David Rice, 1 John Rochester, 10 John Rogers, 1 Samuel G. Keen, 5 Padtrick Curran, 1 John Reedyun, 1 Daniel Barber, 1 Philip Yeiser, 3
- coercion What a wonderful expression that is of the union of divine coercion and human freedom!
- corona Corona was silent, and her eyes grew soft again as she looked kindly at the man beside her.
- georgian Susan, stepping down the slight incline, passed into quite an old world, smacking of the Georgian times, leisurely and quaint.
- Coercing No State would ever suffer itself to be used as the instrument of coercing another.
229 words made from the letters COERCIAN
5 letter words made from COERCIAN:accio, acero, acier, acone, acorn, ancic, ancre, anier, areni, arico, arine, arone, caeco, caion, caire, cairn, cairo, cance, caner, canio, canoe, canor, carco, carni, carno, caroe, cecin, cenac, cenci, cenco, ceric, cerio, cerna, ceroc, ceron, ciano, cicer, ciena, cinae, cinar, cinoa, ciona, cione, circe, circo, ciroc, cnaic, coari, cocea, coeca, coire, conca, coner, conic, corca, coria, coric, corna, corne, corni, crace, craic, crane, craon, crean, crena, creno, creon, crico, crine, croan, croce, croci, crone, eiron, ercan, erian, erica, erion, iacon, icaco, icoca, incae, ircon, irena, irone, nacco, nacer, nacre, nario, necci, necro, nerio, nicor, noica, noire, norea, noria, oaric, ocain, ocean, oiran, onair, oncer, orani, orena, orica, racin, racon, raion, ranco, recai, recco, recio, reino, renai, renco, riano, rinca, rinoa, rione, rocan, rocca, rocen, roine, ronca.
3 letter words made from COERCIAN:ace, aec, ain, air, ane, ani, arc, are, can, car, ceo, cer, cia, cio, con, cro, ear, ecc, eon, era, ern, icc, ice, ion, ira, ire, nec, neo, nrc, oar, oca, one, ore, rio, rna, roc, roe, ron.
4 letter words made from COERCIAN:acer, acne, acre, aeon, aero, aire, anio, areo, arno, cain, cane, care, cero, ciao, coca, coen, coin, coir, cone, cora, core, corn, cran, cron, earn, eira, enic, eoan, erni, icao, icon, inca, inec, inoa, iora, iran, iron, naor, narc, near, nero, nice, noce, noer, noir, nori, oena, onca, once, oran, orca, orne, race, raie, rain, raio, rani, rano, rein, reni, reno, rice, rico, roan, roen.