What is the correct spelling for COERING?
This word (Coering) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COERING
- caring Welcoming and sharing, Simply caring – Spread The Love Around by Unknown Author
- clearing It was evident that this was the case, but it was equally evident that in a few moments he would succeed in clearing himself from the chimney.
- coloring Yet the most characteristic thing after all was the coloring .
- cooing She turned back to the piano again and began "Waterlily" and then "1812"-and the same strange quivering came over me that I experienced when I heard the cooing of the child.
- corking Dash it all, I'm not just blowing off-I could do such lots for him-he could ride-and shoot-and fish-and I've a corking little pony at grass now.
- covering Pembroke burst into tears, and covering his streaming eyes with his handkerchief, exclaimed, "I am indeed distressed-distressed even beyond your comfort.
- cowering Richard was walking up and down the room, white with rage, as he said this, and Andy, cowering in a corner, was looking on and listening.
- cringe Now, when he had seen the man swagger down the street, when he had just watched him cringe and apologize, when he had sat within a few feet of him, it seemed a ghastly and horrible thing to track and pursue him for his life.
- Capering And let those who love to foot it keep it up-after sack-posset and stocking thrown-till two o'clock i' the morning; and the elder folk, and such as are 'happy thinking,' get home betimes; and smiling still, get to their beds; and with hearty laughter-as it were mellowed by distance-still in their ears, and the cheery scrape of the fiddle, all pervading, still humming on; and the pleasant scuffle of light feet, and with kindly ancient faces, and blushing young ones all round in airy portraiture; grinning, roguish, faithful, fuddled old servants, beflowered and liveried, pronouncing benedictions at the foot of the stairs, and pocketing their vails; and buxom maids in their best Sunday finery, giggling and staring, with eyes starting out of their heads, at the capering 'quality,', through the half-open doors; let us try to remember the 'sentiment' delivered by that ridiculous dog, Tom Toole, after supper, at which we all laughed so heartily.
- Cohering Collins claimed that the brain had a 'cohering effect, its conductivity changed when irradiated.
187 words made from the letters COERING
4 letter words made from COERING:cego, cero, cing, coen, coin, coir, cone, core, corn, cron, egco, egin, egoi, egri, engi, enic, ergo, erni, geci, gien, gion, giro, goer, gone, gore, gorn, grce, grin, icon, igno, igoe, igon, inec, inge, iong, iron, nego, nero, ngoi, nice, nige, noce, noer, noir, nori, oger, ogie, ogin, ogre, once, onge, oreg, orge, orne, rein, reni, reno, rice, rico, rigo, ring, roen, rogi, roig.
3 letter words made from COERING:ceo, cer, cio, cog, con, cro, ecg, ego, eon, erg, ern, gen, gin, ice, ige, ion, ire, nec, neo, nig, nog, nrc, one, ore, rig, rio, roc, roe, ron.
5 letter words made from COERING:cerio, ceron, ciego, ciger, cione, cogen, cogie, coign, coing, coire, coner, conge, coreg, corge, corgi, corne, corni, crego, creno, creon, crine, cring, crone, egion, egnor, egoic, eigon, eiron, engro, ergin, ering, erion, genic, genri, genro, gerin, giner, giren, giron, goier, gonce, goner, gonic, gorni, greci, greco, grein, grine, groce, groen, groin, grone, ieong, inger, ircon, irone, necro, negri, negro, nerio, nicor, niger, noire, noreg, norge, ogier, ogren, ogrin, oncer, orgic, orgie, oring, recio, regco, regio, regni, regno, reign, reing, reino, renco, rengo, renig, riego, rieng, rigon, ringe, rione, rocen, rogen, rogin, rogne, roine, ronge.