What is the correct spelling for COFFINE?
This word (Coffine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COFFINE
- boffin If the real degradation of Wegg is not very convincing, it is at least immeasurably more convincing than the pretended degradation of Boffin .
- caffeine A constituent called Theine has also been discovered in tea, supposed to be identical with Caffeine , one of the constituents of coffee.
- coffee "Come along, folks," she cried, "or the coffee 'll be cold."
- coffin I didn't 'ave Mr. Footley at thet time; we didn't live 'ere then, we lived in Battersea, an' all our undertikin' was done by Mr. Brownin'; well, 'e sent the coffin up, an' we got my old man in, but we couldn't get the lid down, he was so swell up.
- confine "The birds during the breeding-time confine themselves closely to their breeding-ground, so much so, that except when close to their haunts none are ever seen.
- offing We were fishing in thick weather, and when the mist lifted, a little, there was a craft seen standing in-shore, running like a race-horse; but while we got our anchor, she had made a league of offing , on the other tack!"
- scoffing His voice was free from scoffing .
- Cuffing But calmly Smith stepped out of his reach, cuffing his ears roundly when he came too close.
- coffins The Avenue of Alyscamps is lined on each side by 33 large stone coffins with lids, and 120 smaller coffins without lids.
49 words made from the letters COFFINE
4 letter words made from COFFINE:cefn, coen, coif, coin, cone, efif, enic, enif, enof, feio, feni, fief, fien, fife, fifo, fine, foie, foni, icon, inec, info, nice, niff, noce, ofce, ofen, once, oncf.
3 letter words made from COFFINE:ceo, cio, con, ecf, eff, eon, fen, fin, foe, ice, ifc, ion, nec, neo, off, one.
5 letter words made from COFFINE:cione, fonic, ifoce, ioffe, offie.