What is the correct spelling for COHEIVE?
This word (Coheive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COHEIVE
- beehive The Three Bar was a beehive of activity and it seemed that the hours between dawn and dark were all too short for the amount of work Harris wished to crowd into them.
- cleave My heart seemed to go out from me and cleave to her.
- clive Merle had always wished for a brother, and lively Clive was a companion after her own heart.
- coercive It was as though in 1847 we had erected Quebec into a sovereign State instead of giving it responsible government under the Crown, or as if in 1843 we had been so deeply convinced by O'Connell's second agitation for repeal that we had leapt straight from coercive government to the foundation of an independent Republic in Ireland, instead of giving her the kind of Home Rule which she was asking for.
- connive It was thought, however, best to connive at his escape, and he landed on the coast of France at Christmas.
- cowhide The old frontiersman slowly finished his task of coiling up a rope of wet cowhide , and then, producing a dirty pipe, he took a live ember from the fire and placed it on the bowl.
49 words made from the letters COHEIVE
3 letter words made from COHEIVE:ceo, chi, cio, eec, eve, hie, hiv, hoe, ice, vie.
5 letter words made from COHEIVE:cheev, chive, chivo, cohee, echoi, eiche, evhoe, evohe, heico, hoeve, iveco, veche, vechi, veech, veeco, voice.
4 letter words made from COHEIVE:chie, choe, choi, cive, cove, echo, eech, eich, evoe, hevc, heve, hice, hive, hoei, hovi, iove, oche, ohev, veio, veoh, vice, vico, voci.