What is the correct spelling for COIENT?
This word (Coient) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COIENT
- cant To talk of not acting from fear is mere parliamentary cant .
- cent She feared she would be late, and that meant a ten-cent fine.
- client To both these charges the plea of "not guilty," was entered as fast as possible, in behalf of our client .
- cogent The reasons you give for deferring my visits next week are too cogent for me to dispute-that is too true-and, being now and henceforward 'on my good behaviour,' I will at once cheerfully submit to them, if needs must-but should your mere kindness and forethought, as I half suspect, have induced you to take such a step, you will now smile with me, at this new and very unnecessary addition to the 'fears of me' I have got so triumphantly over in your case!
- coin He took the money, selected from it one silver coin , and returned the rest.
- Can't "I'm sure I can't.
- Coined Neither does it sanction the use of any newly coined word until such word is adopted by the best writers and speakers.
- Clint "Maybe he's prejudiced," laughed Clint .
75 words made from the letters COIENT
4 letter words made from COIENT:cent, cite, coen, coin, cone, cote, ecto, enic, ento, icon, inec, iten, itno, iton, nice, nito, noce, note, once, otic, tecn, tine, tion, toci, toei, tone.
5 letter words made from COIENT:centi, cient, cinto, cione, cnote, conti, ecton, intoe, iteco, itoen, netco, nicot, nieto, nocte, noite, oncet, ontic, tecno, tenco, tieon, toein, toine, tonci, tonic.
3 letter words made from COIENT:ceo, cio, con, cot, ect, ent, eon, etc, ice, ion, nec, neo, net, nit, not, oct, one, otc, tec, ten, tic, tie, tin, toe, ton.