What is the correct spelling for COIFFED?
This word (Coiffed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COIFFED
- coffer He was in high good-humour, having secured those jewels which they had left behind in the iron coffer as his share of the spoil of the ship.
- coif I saw which way the wind blew; how the monarch's eyes kindled when they rested on you; how the wings of Madame d'Etampes's coif fluttered like an angry butterfly.
- coiffure Her pearls were magnificent, but too many of them; for her coiffure was full of them.
- coiled He sighted the snake, coiled and ready for war in the small shade of a rabbit-bush.
- confide "And now we are alone I will gladly confide in you.
- copied Again, any error made upon one flat will be copied upon the one filed to gauge angle from it; whereas, filing E parallel to A insures the correctness of these two, and testing the parallelism of the others, as B, F, serves to discover and correct any error of angle that may exist.
- cuffed To have as a master this man of stone, who would have cuffed her if he had dared, was almost a relief after her former experiences.
48 words made from the letters COIFFED
4 letter words made from COIFFED:cedi, code, coif, deci, deif, dice, docf, doff, efif, fdic, feio, fief, fife, fifo, fode, foie, iced, ideo, ofce, ofid.
3 letter words made from COIFFED:ceo, cio, dec, die, doc, doe, ecf, edo, eff, fed, foe, ice, ido, ifc, iod, ode, oed, off.
5 letter words made from COIFFED:deffo, dieof, ecoid, ediff, fedco, fideo, ifoce, ioffe, offed, offie.