What is the correct spelling for COIFFEE?
This word (Coiffee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for COIFFEE
- coffee I fancy that is the coffee-room."
- coffer When she saw the coffer which never was opened, what then more natural than that she should ask Epimethus what it contained?
- coif Then he lets him have it again and again, giving him three blows in quick succession, which entirely split the helmet and cut the coif beneath it.
- coiffure A shake of the head too quickly and the coiffure was imperilled; the movements that came within the prescribed circle of dignity within the circle of the crinoline were all of a rhythmical order.
- toffee They hesitated, covering their hesitation with the earnest working of their toffee-filled jaws.
- Coffey In his upright and courageous conduct he has been worthily emulated by his successor, Coffey, whose demise occurred only in the present year.
- coffees Tureen, sugar bowl, and cream pitcher, and after-dinner coffees are not included, but may be ordered extra.
- coiffed From staring at her rather absently I caught myself reflecting that she was one of the few women whose hair is always perfectly coiffed.