What is the correct spelling for COIMES?
This word (Coimes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COIMES
- come What have you come here for, then?
- comer The temptation to "tell the tale" to the new-comer was too strong.
- Cameos He walked about, had a few words with Miss Blanchard, who, with a fillet of cameos in her hair, was leaning on the arm of Mr. Leavenworth, and at last came upon the Cavaliere Giacosa, modestly stationed in a corner.
- Comes Sometimes they may have come in with goods which they had got in that way, but it is very little of that kind of thing that comes my way.
- Copies Most of these were copies from other men's work, e.
- Comas Far out the rising tide comas sweeping o'er the sand.
- Crimes Crimes of violence were never heard of.
- comics We fear the gifted Spaniard has acquired an idea of American domestic life from Mr. Tom Powers' sketches and other back-page comics .
- combs They clattered along the porch like a crowd of schoolboys just dismissed; they washed outside by the kitchen door with much splashing; they plastered their hair with the common combs and brushes and entered the shortest way, by the kitchen.
- CAMS We have in these engine cams considered the steam supply and point of cut-off only, and it is obvious that a second and separate cam would be required to operate the exhaust valves.
- COMETS And soon, when screaming comets began to fill the air and burst around them, they were glad of the ditches.
- COMMAS Those four commas mean that you should stop four times before you steal anything.
- CUMS He cums every time he gets promoted, to let his old naybors see how he looks in his new uniform.
- chimes Then the sun broke forth in all its splendour, a little bird sang over her head, and all the church bells around began to ring the matin chimes . While they ring round the same unvaried chimes, With sure returns of still expected rhymes; – An Essay on Criticism by Alexander Pope
- comers All the brotherhood with one voice approved the spirit and gentlemanly proceeding of the two new comers , as well as the judgment and decision of their superior, who went out to restore the purse to the Alguazil.
42 words made from the letters COIMES
3 letter words made from COIMES:ceo, cio, cis, com, cos, ecm, eos, esm, ice, ies, imo, ism, iso, mei, mes, mis, msc, sec, sic, som.
5 letter words made from COIMES:ciose, emosi, iseco, mesic, mices, misce, omics, scomi, simco, simec, socie, somei.
4 letter words made from COIMES:come, ices, icse, meio, meso, msec, semi, seoi, some.
6 letter words made from COIMES:simcoe.