What is the correct spelling for COLD?
This word (Cold) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COLD
- bold He arose to his feet, and, with his eyes fixed upon the bold headland of the little plateau, stretched his great arms toward the spot that concealed the woman he loved-and then he turned and passed swiftly into the blackness of the forest. Humbles the Vain, kindles the Cold, Makes Misers free, and Cowards bold; – Song by Arphra Behn
- clod But, a ploughman, he would not have turned a clod without noticing its quality, nor sown a seed without considering its fitness, nor observed a rare plant without wondering why it grew in that position, nor looked up without drawing from the sky some sign of the weather or the hour.
- cola Agora a China bebe Coca-Cola Aqui na esquina cheiram cola – Revoluções Por Minuto by rpm
- cold I'm a fool so I'm told I get left in the cold 'Cause I will search the world for that fool's gold, fool's gold – Fool's Gold by graham parker
- colt "I'd had my eye on him all the year, and so had some of the other boys who had sighted the band, for you could see, even when he was a colt , what he was going to be.
- could "But how could he do anything?
- fold They who all forsake for Jesus, Father, mother, country, home, Here an hundred fold are promised, And eternal life to come.
- gold All she said I could not catch, but I heard the words 'hidden gold .
- hold Hold on, do, please!
- mold A momentary regret passed through him that he had not been turned from a like mold .
- old And a pretty old one, too."
- scold When Mrs. Green saw them do so she would scold them, and put them on chairs, or send them to bed, and did all she could to break them of it, but still they did not mind, and in a short time they would do the same.
- sold But the truth of the matter is, that I sold it for three hundred and fifty-four pounds."
- Coll In 1852 they were coll.
- COD If the cod pulls the line the bell rings.