What is the correct spelling for COLFER?
This word (Colfer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COLFER
- calf The calf rolled; the horse plunged down; the rider sped beyond to the dust.
- caller At the first word from the caller she recognized him.
- calve "I see you are prepared to give good advice," retorted the judge with wrathful sarcasm; "perhaps you speak from experience! In your country the cows may calve at a mandatar's pleasure, they don't do so here!"
- clef When a part, in organ or piano music, though mainly in its proper stave, begins with notes more easily written in the other, the clef proper to the part should be inserted, as showing its general character, and immediately followed by that in which the notes are most conveniently written.
- clever How clever of you!
- closer He wrapped the bed-clothes closer about him, and lifted the window higher.
- clove Together we studied the menu of the day very thoroughly, but could find no mention whatever of clove kernels, and then, idly looking through some menus of recent date, handsomely bound together for future reference, we discovered that clove kernels had been served as recently as the day before.
- clover Do you recall a boulder of rock out in that clover field?"
- coffee After coffee , we returned to our lodgings with thankful hearts.
- coffer They sank shafts, they built coffer -dams, they put in piers over and over again.
- cole Mr. Coventry looked at his trunks, and then at Sam Cole .
- Coffey Supervisor Michael W. Coffey was a hack driver.
- colder "Colder, because that part of Brunswick is consid'rable farther north.
- blowin "So there we were blowin ' along anyways," he complained; but looking at me at this moment, and seeing that my thoughts were unkindly wandering, he ceased to speak.
47 words made from the letters COLFER
4 letter words made from COLFER:cefr, cero, clef, cole, colf, core, eorl, fler, floc, floe, foel, fore, frce, freo, frol, lero, lofe, lore, ofce, rofe, role, rolf.
3 letter words made from COLFER:ceo, cer, col, cro, ecf, elf, foe, for, leo, ler, ore, ref, roc, roe.
5 letter words made from COLFER:cloer, clore, cofer, coler, corfe, croel, ferol, floer, force, frlec, roelf.