What is the correct spelling for COLIEGE?
This word (Coliege) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COLIEGE
- clique But the rest of the clique cared not a straw about her.
- colic Kate was on her feet from the time she reached her new home, working when she should not have worked; so that the result developed cross babies, each attacked with the colic , which raged every night from six o'clock until twelve and after, both frequently shrieking at the same time.
- colicky But this is by no means constant, scarcely I think general; and not infrequently momentary, causeless, colicky pains precede for a short time any other symptom.
- collage Photomontage also may be present in the scrapbooking phenomenon, in which family images are pasted into scrapbooks and a collage created along with paper ephemera and decorative items.
- colleague I looked at my professional colleague with a new interest.
- college "A question that was put to me by one of our fellows at college , and which I was not prepared to answer.
- coolidge The man who had been the leader in the affair that night, and whom Mrs. Coolidge had recognized, was awakened early the next morning by the sound of voices in front of his house.
- cortege On a dark road, in a blowing wind, we set out towards the lonely house of Colonel Hawker, perhaps the queerest cortege that ever straggled up that or any other road.
- foliage The sunbeams, dancing through the thick, quivering foliage , fell in stars of gold, or long lines of dazzling brightness, upon the deep black waters, producing the most novel and beautiful effects.
- liege But Hagen would not tell his secret, even to save the life of his liege lord and kinsman.
- colleges Now, in a hundred schools and colleges , will stand up the solemn, well-intentioned man before a row of pretty girls, and tell them about Womanhood and its Duties, and they will listen just as shyly as if they were getting news, and needed to be instructed by a man on a subject which has engaged their entire attention since they were five years old.
84 words made from the letters COLIEGE
4 letter words made from COLIEGE:cego, cleg, clio, clog, coil, cole, egco, egli, egoi, eile, elei, elio, geci, gelo, giel, gilo, glee, goil, gole, igel, igoe, ileo, ilgo, lecg, legi, leio, lgoc, loei, loge, oeil, ogie, ogle, olic, olie, olig.
3 letter words made from COLIEGE:ceo, cio, cli, cog, col, ecg, eec, eeg, eel, ego, gee, gel, ice, ige, ilo, lee, leg, lei, leo, lie, log, oil.
5 letter words made from COLIEGE:ceoil, ciego, cielo, coeli, cogie, coile, colee, coleg, colie, ecleo, eclog, eelco, egoic, egoli, elgie, eolic, geeco, gelco, glico, golic, legco, legio, liceo, liege, logic, logie, oelig.