What is the correct spelling for COLVERTS?
This word (Colverts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COLVERTS
- culvert A stream ran down it, dipped under a culvert , turned sharply, and ran away to a distant river, spanning which they could see the bridge.
- Calvert An' then when everything was ready-Calliope's dress done an' layin' on their best-room bed, the minister stayin' home from conference to perform the ceremony, even the white cake made-off goes Calvert Oldmoxon with Martha Boughton, a little high-fly that had just moved to town.
- collects Set a pitcher of ice water in a warm room, and the moisture that collects on the outside is deposited from the air.
- clefts The wolverene lives in clefts of rock, or in hollow trees, where such are to be found; but he is equally an inhabitant of the forest and the prairie.
- converts An exception is however made with regard to England, in which the "Domus Conversorum," the house of converts in London, requires a separate notice.
- culverts Nothing cheap or flimsy about the culverts .
- covets Huxley defines his idea of a church as a place in which, "week by week, services should be devoted, not to the iteration of abstract propositions in theology, but to the setting before men's minds of an ideal of true, just and pure living; a place in which those who are weary of the burden of daily cares should find a moment's rest in the contemplation of the higher life which is possible for all, though attained by so few; a place in which the man of strife and of business should have time to think how small, after all, are the rewards he covets compared with peace and charity."
- CLOVERS In this fashion the leaves of the white and other clovers also go to sleep, to protect their sensitive surfaces from cold by radiation, it is thought.
- coverts We now leave the home coverts and start away for a withybed about a mile up the river, where we are told there is a litter.
223 words made from the letters COLVERTS
4 letter words made from COLVERTS:celt, cero, cert, clev, clot, cole, colt, core, cost, cote, cots, cove, cstv, ecto, eorl, eros, erst, ertl, etlo, evro, evtl, lero, lert, lest, leto, lets, levo, lore, lose, lost, lots, love, lrvs, ltor, olst, orte, osel, oser, ovel, over, rcsl, rest, role, rolv, rose, rotc, rote, rotl, rots, rove, scet, scot, sect, seor, sloe, slot, sole, sore, sort, tero, teso, toer, tore, torv, trel, treo, trol, tver, velo, vest, veto, voet, vole, volt, vote, vrot.
5 letter words made from COLVERTS:celts, certo, cervo, clert, cleto, cloer, clore, close, clots, clove, coler, cores, corse, corte, cosel, coser, coset, covel, cover, coves, covet, crest, croel, crovl, elros, eorls, evros, leros, lerot, letov, loret, losec, loser, losev, lotes, lover, lovre, octel, oestr, oltre, olver, orest, orles, orlev, oster, ovels, overt, recto, resol, resto, revco, rosle, rotec, rotes, rotls, roves, score, serlo, serot, serov, servo, sloer, slore, slote, slove, socle, solve, stelo, stoer, stoev, stole, store, stove, stroe, strol, svelt, telco, terol, toler, toles, tolve, toser, treco, treos, trove, velos, verco, verot, verso, verst, vesco, vetco, vetos, vetro, vlore, voces, voest, volts, vorce, vorst, voser, votel, voter, votre, vrelo.
3 letter words made from COLVERTS:ceo, cer, clv, col, cos, cot, cro, crt, cst, ect, eos, ert, esr, est, etc, evl, leo, ler, let, lev, lot, oct, ore, otc, res, ret, rev, roc, roe, rot, sec, set, sle, sol, sot, tec, ter, tlc, toe, tor, vcr, vet.