What is the correct spelling for COLWELL?
This word (Colwell) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COLWELL
- caldwell Especially was he a favorite pupil of Professor Charles Caldwell , who became his ardent friend, and through whose active influence, mainly, he was called in 1831-after he had received the degree of M. D. from the University of Maryland-to occupy the Chemical chair in the Transylvania School.
- closely Spin Head looked at her closely and then spoke with a deep voice, like a man's: "Ah, I know, you want a bed, and pretty things for your room."
- coldly "If you're looking for any more," he said coldly , "you can find it.
- colonel But the old Colonel heard none of them.
- cornwall For three days we remained there, taking motor runs to Dartmoor, and also down into Cornwall , until on the morning of the fourth day the Crown-Prince suddenly said: "I shall probably have a visitor this morning about eleven o'clock-a young lady named King.
- lowell In November, 1906, the lectures which compose the volume called "Pragmatism" were written out and delivered in November at the Lowell Institute in Boston.
- Crewel The entries in the journal were very brief, and the first bore a date of some thirty-five years earlier: It is now two years since I left school, said the journal, and I think I have improved in my hand-writing, also my crewel stitch.
- Jewell Jewell says many of them were the "basest sort of people" unlearned, fiddlers, pipers, and what not.