What is the correct spelling for COMAE?
This word (Comae) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COMAE
- cam The fisher lookit gey dumfoondered like, an' never lut anither peek; but Sandy stack in like a larry-horse till the feenish, an' he cam ' hame a' the road sayin', "Man, that's raley been a treat!"
- cameo On her head, resting softly among the coils of ruddy hair, she put a wreath of violets, which grew everywhere at the Callow; a big bunch of them was at her throat like a cameo brooch.
- cm =strobilina=, Fr. Every part deep red. P. 1-1.5 cm . acutely umb. not becoming pale; g. adnate edge dark blood red; s. 3-4 cm . rigid; sp. 8-10 x 4.
- coma The sleeplessness of the early stages may continue, and the condition known as coma vigil not infrequently supervenes.
- comte On the whole he may be regarded as the American rival of Comte , as A.J. Davis is of Swedenborg.
- Came The footsteps came nearer.