What is the correct spelling for COMBIN?
This word (Combin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for COMBIN
- cabin In the doorway of the inner room of the cabin she stood, and throwing one arm up against the frame of the door she buried her face in it.
- combine A feeling of contempt and liking combine very naturally in the mind of one to whom another has just spoken unpremeditatedly, revealing rather more of his private feelings than he intended to reveal.
- combined The air soon became oppressive; the heat of the stove, the crowded room and its low ceiling all combined to make it so.
- combing Sir John Hawkins, in his "History of Music," published in 1776, has an informing note on combing customs.
- combo She had no spectacular features; it was the whole combo working together that was beautiful-hair, eyes, mouth, clear skin, proud compact walk.
- coming You are coming to Kingscourt.
- cumin For those who like to look pale he recommends cumin seed and bishopsweed.
- Combiner C'est dommage qu'il ne puisse pas combiner le plaisir avec les affaires.
- combines In its most successful form, such a story combines cosmic action with a wholly human plot.