What is the correct spelling for COMDINATION?
This word (Comdination) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COMDINATION
- combination And the porter said, 'See what a combination !
- commendation Charley and Hubert deserved Mr. Percy's commendation .
- commutation On several occasions in the following pages mention is made of felons urging their friends to bribe or make interest in the right quarters for obtaining a pardon, or commutation of the sentence to one of transportation.
- compilation There materialized hurrying figures, sharp orders, the jingle of telephone bells, the slamming of doors, the sleet-like rattle of typewriters, the soft rush of many pencils and the crackle of paper; the hundred and one distractions that contribute in the compilation of the record of a day of news.
- condemnation It is declared in the New Testament, in clear and emphatic language, that in consequence of the one man Adam's sin, death entered into the world, and judgment and condemnation came upon all men.
- condition They were in a terrible condition when they were caught.
- continuation You, man of prejudices, you do not wait to consider that those beings are the continuation of our own existence.
- coordination In their relation one to another lies the best chance for that "coordination" of which so much is heard and so little seen.
- culmination The truth was, she had become convinced that the culmination of something deeply evil was scheduled for later that night.
- domination The fact is, that the ruins of a few unimportant castles and churches are all the landmarks that remain of the Danish domination in Ireland; and even these must have been the product of the latter part of it.
- nomination "I second the nomination and wish to offer an amendment to the motion," said Elise: "that the said Sir Toby be made secretary and treasurer of this association.
- ordination Co-ordination implies perfect mental control of physical actions.
- combinations We must trace the map of the immortal mind, learn the avenues of its circuit, follow it through the regions of revolving thought, become familiar with the passions that influence and control it-learn its natural desires, innate qualities, springs of action-its multifarious combinations .
489 words made from the letters COMDINATION
4 letter words made from COMDINATION:acid, adit, amoi, amon, anio, annd, anti, aoid, atom, cain, camo, cant, ciao, coat, coda, codo, coin, coma, conn, coon, coot, coto, damn, damo, dano, dant, diam, diat, dimi, dimo, dinn, dint, dita, doin, donc, dono, doom, doon, doot, doto, icao, icon, idio, idit, iino, imin, inca, indo, inma, inoa, inti, iodo, iota, itmo, itno, itoi, iton, maid, main, mann, maoi, maon, matn, mcan, mcot, mdoc, miao, mica, mici, midi, mina, mind, mini, mint, moan, moat, modo, mona, monn, mono, mood, mooi, moon, moot, nano, nato, nian, nidi, nido, nina, nito, nodi, noio, noma, nomo, nona, nono, noon, noto, octa, octo, odin, odio, odom, oita, omai, oman, omit, omni, omoa, omon, onca, ondo, onni, onno, onon, ooid, oont, otic, otim, oton, taco, taon, tian, tiao, tido, tion, toad, toci, toda, todi, tono.
5 letter words made from COMDINATION:acidi, actin, actio, aditi, admit, adoni, aidin, aidit, aidoi, aidoo, aimco, aimin, aiono, aiton, amici, amidi, amini, amino, amnic, amnii, amnio, amont, anido, animo, anini, anino, anion, anoto, antic, antim, aodin, ation, atoni, caion, caito, camii, camon, cando, canid, canim, canio, canno, canon, canoo, canot, canto, caton, ciani, ciano, cimon, cinma, cinna, cinoa, cinta, cinto, ciona, cioni, coamo, coati, codom, codon, coion, comin, comnt, comon, condo, conon, conta, conti, conto, cooma, cotai, cotan, coton, daimi, daini, daito, damin, damon, damot, danco, danic, danin, danio, danti, danto, datin, diaco, diact, diani, dicot, dicto, diman, dimna, dimon, dinan, dinic, dinna, dinon, dioon, ditan, doimo, doina, doman, domco, domic, domin, domna, domon, donan, donna, donot, donta, doona, dotan, iacon, iaido, ianni, ianto, ician, idant, idiom, idiot, idoma, imano, imina, imino, imocd, imoni, imoto, inadi, inami, inano, indan, india, indic, iniad, inion, innit, intan, iodan, iodin, ionia, ionic, ionno, itaim, itami, macon, madni, madon, maini, maino, manco, manic, manin, manni, manti, maton, miani, miano, midan, midia, midna, midon, miina, minin, minni, minoa, minoo, minto, mitad, mndot, mocoa, modai, modan, modic, modoc, modon, moita, monad, monan, monda, mondi, mondo, mondt, monia, monic, monod, monon, monot, monta, monti, monto, mooca, motia, motoc, motoi, nadon, naini, naito, namco, namoi, nanto, naomi, natin, natio, niani, nicad, nicin, nicod, nicon, nicot, nidan, niman, nimda, nimit, nimni, nimon, ninoa, ninti, niota, nitai, nitid, niton, noica, nomad, nomia, nomoi, nonad, nonia, nooit, noomi, nooni, notin, ntini, oando, ocado, ocain, octad, octan, omand, omani, omnia, oncom, ondon, onion, onoda, ontic, ootid, otaci, otani, otman, otomi, taimi, tamid, tamin, tamon, tanco, tandi, tanii, tanni, tanno, tanon, tiano, ticao, tiida, timan, timia, timid, timna, timoc, tinca, tinio, tocai, todai, toica, tomac, tonci, tondi, tonic, tonin, tonna, tooma, toona.
3 letter words made from COMDINATION:act, ado, aid, aim, ain, ani, ant, atm, cad, cam, can, cat, cia, cio, com, con, coo, cot, dam, dat, dia, dim, din, dit, dna, doa, doc, don, dot, ida, ido, imo, inn, iod, ion, mac, mad, man, mao, mat, mid, min, mit, moa, mod, mon, moo, mot, nad, nan, nim, nit, nod, not, oat, oca, oct, omo, ono, otc, oto, tad, tai, tam, tan, tao, tia, tic, tin, tod, tom, ton, too.