What is the correct spelling for COMEE?
This word (Comee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COMEE
- cam "It was juist this time laist year that he cam here on his elder's veesitation, and he catches the bairn in this verra kitchen.
- cameo Miss Meeke wore a brown silk dress, with cameo ornaments.
- cm It is from 10-15 cm .
- coma I see resistance to the coma is, even more than I thought, a matter of temperament.
- comb Well, I scooted back to the house for a bucket, and after smokin' the bees, got out fifty pound weight of the finest sealed honey, not forgetting to set a piece of comb with young bees in it for the bird.
- come "No. He will come back to me.
- comedy On the other hand, while we have between twenty and thirty specimens of Latin comedy , we have no finished work of Greek art in the same style, with which to compare them.
- comely Dolph gazed at her with wonder and delight; never had he seen, as he thought, any thing so comely in the shape of woman.
- comer "He never would have been the man to bring sheep in, but after they got into the country he saw it was a question of whether he was going to get the government reserve range for his sheep, or another man, some new-comer like Mr. Morse, for his.
- comet The year of the comet !
- comma Yes, truly, I am a poor, modest, trifling, good-for-nothing creature; and if his majesty did not allow me, from time to time, to read his verses and rejoice in their beauty, and here and there to add a comma , I should be as useless a being as that Catholic priest stationed at Dresden, at the court of King Augustus, who has nothing to do-no man or woman to confess-there, as here, every man being a Lutheran.
- comte The Comte d'Auvergne had meanwhile also been arrested at the gate of the palace by M. de Praslin, and conducted to another apartment.
- Came And so one o'clock came and passed. I DID the dragon's will until you came Because I had fancied love a casual Improvisation, or a settled game That followed if I let the kerchief fall: – A Woman Young And Old by William Butler Yeats
- Comber So I upped helm on the heave of a comber, and drove her for it, the walls of rock so close on either hand that twice the end of our short boom brushed them before Farrell, who held the sheet, could avoid touching.
- Comes The old woman comes in. Something wicked this way comes By the pricking of my thumbs – Lady Macbeth by Barclay James Harvest
- Como Vienen con mucho fronte, y facil los como No pierdo el tiempo, se las asomo – The Next Level by Alexis & Fido
- comers The answer was, "It is peace"; and the new comers dismounted, and pitched their camp.