What is the correct spelling for COMELEC?
This word (Comelec) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COMELEC
- camel Bodmin stands almost in the middle of the Duchy with two long fingers, that of the inlet of Fowey on the south and that of the inlet of the River Camel on the north, pointing directly at it.
- camelot The gods revenged his satire of the inspiration of the pre-Raphaelites in the Tale of Camelot by taking that inspiration away from himself.
- colic She glided about in a spiritless fashion, and finally had to be put to bed with an attack of colic .
- comeback For a woman there is no comeback .
- comely I will not keep silence concerning his limbs, Nor his mighty strength, nor his comely proportion.
- comic Sally is serious and impressed; doesn't see the comic side, if there is one.
- camels That means that we shall go by rail and shall find the camels at the place where our parents will be, and from there we shall make some kind of an excursion.
- comelier The face of Mephistopheles regarding Margaret and Faust might suggest some idea of the picture we design to paint; but the countenance of Welford was more lofty, as well as comelier , in character, though not less malignant in expression, than that which the incomparable Retsch has given to the mocking fiend.
- comedic It predates the similarly-named George Takei comedic vehicle Ninja Cheerleaders.