What is the correct spelling for COMERCAIL?
This word (Comercail) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for COMERCAIL
- chemical This extra expansion sometimes breaks away the scale at the neck of the tube in the tube sheet and gives access to the water there, and the chemical action of water will in some cases cause the tube to be eaten through close to the tube plate.
- coequal Who but God could have wrested His prize from a power which half the thinking world believed to be His coequal and coeternal adversary.
- comical He seemed extremely unhappy; but when she took his arm and walked away with him, seeking a retired corner, a ray of hope mingled with the almost comical misery of his expression.
- comically All of which shows to what comically delirious lengths this sort of deleterious soul-probing may go.
- commercial For example, you can go all through commercial Russia without a guide if you speak German.
- commercially There is the daughter of a wealthy China merchant, a young woman of great accomplishments who can write "commercially" and has won a prize in a poetic contest with a sonnet.
- conical We gave him an Enfield carbine of 1863. On the plain behind Tamarida there is a conical hill about 200 feet high called Hasan, which has been fortified as an Acropolis, and was provided with cemented tanks.