What is the correct spelling for COMEW?
This word (Comew) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COMEW
- cam But the upshot o' 't a' was an ill ane; for, efter maybe aboot a month or sae o' sic friendship as was atween them, there cam a nicht 'at brouchtna the captain hame; for ye maun un'erstan', wi' a' his rouch w'ys, an' his drinkin', an' his cairt-playin', he was aye hame at nicht, an' safe intil's bed, whaur he sleepit i' the best chaumer i' the castle.
- cameo The floral world is capable of an infinity of surprises, and the last one is a cameo of flowers on a door, shaped like a four-leaved clover.
- cm Aethalium 3-6 or sometimes many centimeters in extent and 1-2 cm .
- coma Whereupon the Head Examiner proceeded with his writing and left the author, in a state of coma , facing an expectant assistant examiner, who resembled some predatory bird only waiting for life to be extinct before falling upon the victim.
- comb So when Snowwhite came to the window the Queen said: "Oh, what beautiful black hair; you ought to have a comb to bind it up;" and she showed her the comb that she had brought with her.
- come Why did you come ?
- comedy Are you acting a comedy , Mr. Lee?
- comely The cavalier saw before him a comely face-and something more.
- comer But any new-comer into his office would have to spend a year or two in getting up the very information about the county which the experienced official has at his very finger-ends.
- comet If it was going to be a matter of comet -shooting, what had America done that she could not have a gun?
- comma 177 Brachiologia, or the cutted comma .
- comte He even flattered himself on a certain resemblance to his patron, the Comte de Camors.
- cow Down in Dakota County lives the Hook 'Em Cow She's a looker, so we took her to the big pow-wow. Come along and see her, say how-de-do and take a bow Very glad to meet you she's the Hook 'Em Cow . – Hook 'em Cow by Boiled In Lead
- mew Annie heard a scratch and a mew at the door.
- Came He turned out when we came. Love, like a gipsy, lately came, And did me much importune To see my hand, that by the same He might foretell my fortune. – UPON CUPID by Robert Herrick
- Comber He stared at Signet, as if the beach comber were just discovered.
- Comes The rest of you go home, and keep still till he comes." When the thunder comes From distant drums – When The Thunder Comes by Roger Daltrey
- Como Yo,yo,yo Tu nombras como – Me Quieren Detener by Wisin & Yandel
- comers The ushers were hurrying to and fro, seating the late-comers.