What is the correct spelling for COMIDIAN?
This word (Comidian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COMIDIAN
- cambodian The most obtrusive influences that were brought to bear, especially in the area from Yucatan to Mexico, were inspired by the Cambodian and Indonesian modifications of Indian beliefs and practices.
- camden But in the evening of the second day, he was informed that Tarleton had passed before he had arrived on his way to Camden ; and the general immediately commenced his march up the road in the same direction.
- canadian The English journals repudiated him on the express ground that a Canadian was not an Englishman, and not entitled to the privileges of an Englishman.
- comedian A letter was read from Mr. Francis Wilson, the comedian , announcing that the iniquitous operations of the McKinley act had practically paralyzed the trade in Napoleona.
- comedienne Even if one did not believe you to be a great natural comedienne at will, one would always wonder what your purpose was-oh yes!
- gordian Messengers were sent forth to seek the needful instruments, while I proceeded to cut another Gordian knot....
- Comedies Within the last year I have written and published sketches of the lives of St. Hildegarde, who wrote books on medicine in the twelfth century, and of Hroswitha, the nun of Gandersheim, who wrote Latin comedies in imitation of Terence in the tenth century.
- comedians The baron knew that the comedians had all gone to their rooms already, and besides, it could not be one of them, for the tyrant was much larger and taller, the pedant a great deal stouter, Leander more slender, Matamore much thinner, and Scapin of quite a different make.
- comedic An urban legend that the brassiere was invented by a man named Otto Titzling ("tit sling") who lost a lawsuit with Phillip de Brassiere ("fill up the brassiere") originated with the 1971 book Bust-Up: The Uplifting Tale of Otto Titzling and the Development of the Bra and was propagated in a comedic song from the movie Beaches.
245 words made from the letters COMIDIAN
4 letter words made from COMIDIAN:acid, amoi, amon, anio, aoid, cain, camo, ciao, coda, coin, coma, damn, damo, dano, diam, dimi, dimo, doin, donc, icao, icon, idio, iino, imin, inca, indo, inma, inoa, maid, main, maoi, maon, mcan, mdoc, miao, mica, mici, midi, mina, mind, mini, moan, mona, nidi, nido, nodi, noma, odin, omai, oman, omni, onca.
5 letter words made from COMIDIAN:acidi, adoni, aidin, aidoi, aimco, aimin, amici, amidi, amini, amino, amnic, amnii, amnio, anido, animo, aodin, caion, camii, camon, cando, canid, canim, canio, ciani, ciano, cimon, cinma, cinoa, ciona, cioni, comin, daimi, daini, damin, damon, danco, danic, danio, diaco, diani, diman, dimna, dimon, dinic, doina, doman, domic, domin, domna, iacon, iaido, ician, idiom, idoma, imano, imina, imino, imocd, imoni, inadi, inami, india, indic, iniad, iodan, iodin, ionia, ionic, macon, madni, madon, maini, maino, manco, manic, miani, miano, midan, midia, midna, midon, miina, minoa, modai, modan, modic, monad, monda, mondi, monia, monic, namco, namoi, naomi, nicad, nicod, nimda, noica, nomad, nomia, ocain, omand, omani, omnia.
6 letter words made from COMIDIAN:admoni, adonic, amidic, amidon, aminic, anodic, anomic, camion, cidona, cimino, codina, comand, comida, conima, daicon, daimon, damico, damini, diamin, dianic, dimaio, dimino, dinamo, dioica, domain, domani, idioma, inacom, indica, ioanid, iodian, madcon, maicon, mandic, manioc, mincio, minica, modica, modiin, nacido, noaimi, oidica.
3 letter words made from COMIDIAN:ado, aid, aim, ain, ani, cad, cam, can, cia, cio, com, con, dam, dia, dim, din, dna, doa, doc, don, ida, ido, imo, iod, ion, mac, mad, man, mao, mid, min, moa, mod, mon, nad, nim, nod, oca.
7 letter words made from COMIDIAN:codamin, conidia, dinamic, dinomic, dominic, mandioc, miacoid, miconia, nomadic.