What is the correct spelling for COMIDIES?
This word (Comidies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COMIDIES
- comatose On persons really bitten, but completely paralysed and comatose , observations were also unsatisfactory, as they had to be supplemented by second-hand evidence obtained from those who had been with them before they became unconscious.
- commodious So that here you have an Order for Prayer and for the Reading of the Holy Scripture much agreeable to the mind and purposes of the old fathers, and a great deal more profitable and commodious than that which of late was used.
- Caddies A highly enthusiastic "gallery" accompanied the pair, a crowd composed not only of spectators, but also of officials, defeated players, newspaper writers, camera men, caddies, and the like.
- Middies It was the maherry, however, that was seen coming back, for as it came near the three middies recognized the creature whose intrusion upon their slumbers of the preceding night had been the means, perhaps, of saving their lives.
- Comedies In 1606 appeared two of his most elaborate comedies, The Gentleman Usher and Monsieur D'Olive, and in the next year was published his first and most successful tragedy, Bussy D'Ambois.
- Comes We maun be back in Erisaig before the Glenara comes in.
- commits Enthusiasm, if it sometimes leads to error, or commits its votaries into the ridiculous, also prompts and accomplishes the most glorious achievements; and it is impossible not to feel a sympathy with its unsophisticated demonstrations thus evinced en masse.
- comrades The man was listening and watching for his comrades .
- comedians The fact is, that, to satisfy the greedy actors, I abandoned to my comedians , one by one, the seventeen nights I had reserved for myself.
- comics They had got fresh records; I had seen Mr Kato come in with an old soap-box, and had heard Miss Levey's cry of juvenile delight: "Oh, they're all comics !"
- codes You know the Lithuanian Jews-they rather despise books of devotion, but stuff themselves with the Talmud and the codes .
- committees In this connection it may be observed that in the domain of private and local bills, where the responsibility of the cabinet does not extend, there has developed a most elaborate and complete set of committees , to which all such bills are referred.
- collides Suppose his herd breaks into a field where there are others of the same breed, or he collides with another drove, or there is a tremendous mix at a tavern.
- cowhides Does he wear his pants inside his cowhides yet, or have Alice's blue eyes had a refining effect upon his pantaloons?
- cooties Some have come with the plain notion that if a fellow has got to fight, why then the navy offers the most comfortable outlook for a fellow-during this war it especially offers it-dry hammock every night, no mud, no cooties , and three hot meals at regular intervals-but many are there with the bright hope of some day pointing a 14-inch gun and sending a relay of 1,400-pound shells where they will blow something foreign and opposing high as the flying clouds.
- goodies And she keep a bag full of goodies Her love's baked up like Pillsbury cookies – Playin' In Her Hair by the-dream
134 words made from the letters COMIDIES
4 letter words made from COMIDIES:cedi, code, come, deci, deim, demi, demo, dice, dime, dimi, dimo, dims, disc, dome, dose, dsei, iced, ices, icse, ideo, ides, idio, mdoc, meio, meso, mici, midi, mode, mods, moed, msec, oids, scid, semi, seoi, side, sidi, siim, some.
3 letter words made from COMIDIES:ceo, cio, cis, com, cos, dec, des, die, dim, dis, doc, doe, dos, ecm, edo, eos, esm, ice, ido, ies, imo, iod, ism, iso, med, mei, mes, mid, mis, mod, msc, ode, oed, scd, sec, sic, sod, som.
5 letter words made from COMIDIES:ciose, codes, cosed, deism, demic, demio, democ, desco, desio, dices, dieci, diose, disco, domei, domic, dosie, ecoid, eidos, emodi, emosi, icies, idiom, idose, imedi, imide, imocd, iseco, medco, medic, medio, medoc, mesic, mices, midis, miedo, misce, misdo, misic, modes, modic, moisi, mosed, odism, omics, oside, scode, scomi, seido, simco, simec, simei, simic, smeii, socie, socii, sodii, somei.