What is the correct spelling for COMINE?
This word (Comine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COMINE
- carmine Just as the band of monks had stood silent round his first picture in the cloister of the Carmine , so these dark Moors stood still in wonder and amazement gazing upon the bold black figure sketched upon the smooth white wall.
- cline Mr. Cline , the surgeon, however, decides that a sea-voyage would probably be of more service to her than anything.
- cocaine He liked to have the girls come into his study when he was not too busy, and there he sat figuring on the probable effect of cocaine or atropine in a certain case, while the girls read or talked.
- codeine The most important active principles of opium are the alkaloids morphine and codeine .
- coin They ride in to hear the news and exchange their own small coin of gossip.
- coiner I have read the letter you wrote to Possano, in which I am styled a cheat, a spy, a coiner , and a poisoner.
- combine Well, the talents must be divided, I suppose; for no person seems to combine any two of them.
- combing No. Your hair could stand some combing .
- come Well, then I shall come .
- comic "Indeed I don't," sighed he, with a half-comic melancholy in his look.
- coming Are you not coming with us?
- commie Our former Commie on the plane?
- common That was very common .
- commoner All that so often lowers commoner natures has but raised his.
- commune We have seen that Pliny, during his administration of Bithynia, seems to have regarded the public feasts given to a whole commune on occasions of private rejoicing, as dangerous to the general tranquillity.
- comte "Is that your wish, monsieur le comte ?
- cone The most satisfactory yet encountered is that in which a shallow brick pit is surmounted by an iron cone , about 4 feet in height.
- cooing Where Turtle Doves are Cooing .
- cosine She doesn't care a rap whether Dante's Beatrice was a real woman or a principle; whether James the First poisoned his son; or what's the margin between a sine and a cosine .
- cowman Three or four miles from Ottery St. Mary I overtook a cowman driving nine milch cows along a deep lane and inquired my way of him.
- cumin The Greeks preferred it when brought from Alexandria, and the Romans ate it boiled with cumin , and seasoned with pepper and other condiments.
- gamin Salt water had not drenched his dry cockney speech, and he was a gamin of the sea and as keen to its gammon ways as in boyhood he had been to those of pubs around the old Bow Bells.
- mine I am sure some friends of mine are here, but I haven't been able to find them."
- nominee The next nominee is James C.
- romaine "I often went to fetch him from the door of the Belle Romaine , who lived in the rue Culture-Sainte-Catherine.
- Colin Cows of Colin of my love, Cows of Colin of my heart, In colour of the heather-hen.
- Combiner Geoffrey, a clever combiner, a highly gifted narrator and scholar, born at a happy hour, gave the Arthurian legend a definite literary form, brought permanently together independent elements of tradition, and contributed enormously to the popularity of the cycle.
- Corinne Not to-night; you don't need me, Corinne .
- Connie "Connie," he called, "Marjorie's come to see us."
- comings Such tired, happy home-comings stay in the memory; drives back at the end of long days, when scraps of talk and laughter and the pleasure of being together mingle so kindly with the solemnity of the darkening country; drives which end in a sudden blaze of welcome, in fire-light and candles, tea and a hubbub of talk, when everything, though familiar, seems to confess to a new happiness.
- cowmen It is made up of unusually informing and pungent recollections by intelligent cowmen .
- gamine He had not noticed it himself, but seemed to have eyes for nobody but Sidonie, a gamine .
57 words made from the letters COMINE
3 letter words made from COMINE:ceo, cio, com, con, ecm, eon, ice, imo, ion, mei, men, min, mon, nec, neo, nim, one.
5 letter words made from COMINE:cimon, cione, comen, comin, imeon, meoni, mieno, mince, minec, mineo, moine, monic, monie, nemco, noemi, onemi.
4 letter words made from COMINE:coen, coin, come, cone, emin, enic, enim, icon, inec, inme, mein, meio, meno, meon, mien, mine, moen, nice, noce, nome, omen, omne, omni, once.