What is the correct spelling for COMINED?
This word (Comined) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for COMINED
- combined In the same way in Lavoisier's experiment it had combined itself with the mercury to form the red pellicles.
- coming "I can take what's coming to me, can't I?
- command He had had no need to command that the news be sent abroad.
- commend Oh, how shall we commend Such dealings, how defend them?
- comment "A very old family," was Letchmere's comment.
- corned Damphool senior wanted to get in and swim-was afraid he'd get corned and couldn't get out, wouldn't let him try.
- joined "I thought you had only just joined," I remarked, for my companion was, as I have just said, a very little fellow, scarcely reaching up to my shoulder.
- mined It is enough to turn the mind of any person, and particularly when one learns with what comparative ease this gold is mined.
- Coined We got along before men dug it out and coined it into money, and I guess we'll get along when it's under water.
- Communed And as he sang there the mass and communed the people, our Lord appeared to him with great light, and delivered to him bread, saying: Take this, my dear friend, for thy reward is most great with me.
- Conned Those words, conned over many times, had nevertheless actually proceeded out of her mouth.
- lays wager