What is the correct spelling for COMMIN?
This word (Commin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for COMMIN
- carmine Over on their own gridiron the 'varsity was hard at it, the two squads trotting and charging about under the shrill commands of Marvin and Carmine.
- coin Then Jack took out a penny, and began to toss that up, upon which, to his great surprise, the little brown man fell on his knees, and said, "Oh, a shilling and a penny,-a shilling and a penny of mortal coin!
- combine Where the power of a local union began to be threatened by an employers' association, the next logical step was to combine in a national union.
- combing Bobby Shaft is fat and fair, Combing down his yellow hair; He's my love for evermore, Pretty Bobby Shaft!
- comic But outside of that, and furnishin' a comic relief to the rest of the fam'ly, blamed if he don't come in real handy now and then.
- coming They are coming here!
- comma Do not use a comma between independent clauses which are not joined by a conjunction.
- command You will say it is my command.
- commend Not infrequently, when a tendency to sleep was too heavy for study, I bathed my face and head in cold water and thus revived my faculties-a practice, however, that I cannot commend.
- comment "It is worth trying," was Courtenay's brief comment, though he saw later that Tollemache's suggestion was a very useful one.
- Colin I wondered what Mr. Colin Camber's occupation might be, and somewhat, too, I wondered why his name was unfamiliar to me.