What is the correct spelling for COMMN?
This word (Commn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COMMN
- coin A glance at the coin decided him, and he took up Sally's letter and broke the seal.
- column Half-a-column of "career" closed the announcement.
- coma The fever lay heavily on the native, and he tossed and turned in his coma .
- comb Let me have the comb and brush and see if I can do it.
- come "Very well; I will come again.
- coming I knew you were coming home to me....
- comma I have sometimes adopted his restoration of a comma , without inserting the panegyrick in which he celebrated himself for his achievement.
- command Halleck's command , and Gen.
- commend "If, perchance, those who hear him, whether because of their knowledge or their ignorance, should fail to commend him, he says, 'Either your worships have not listened to the verses, or I have not been able to read them properly, for indeed and in truth they deserve to be heard;' and he begins, as before, to recite his poem, with new gestures and varied pauses.
- comment Lighten dark, uppen down, doncher know, partic'lar, zamination, are all too common to need comment .
- commune Maltravers pursued his solitary rambles, and his commune with himself was stern and searching.
- conn Born in Derby, Conn .