What is the correct spelling for COMMNIST?
This word (Commnist) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COMMNIST
- colonist Insomuch as the Indian priest preferred to keep his professional secrets, the colonist was unlikely ever to learn the "vertue" of the clay.
- columnist Appelbaum was previously a columnist for the publication.
- comment "She's sad still," Lindsay dropped in absent comment .
- commons In 1844 a petition from Mazzini and others was presented to the House of Commons , complaining that their letters had been opened in the Post Office.
- communism Anarchist Communism was at any rate a consistent and almost sublime doctrine.
- communist Korea has demonstrated that the free world has the will and the endurance to match the communist effort to overthrow international order through local aggression.
- communistic We must not lose sight of the fact that in addition to the elements they borrowed from Buddhism, Christianity, Gnosticism and Islam, the Mormons introduced into their new Gospel a social ideal inspired by the Communistic experiments of the first half of the nineteenth century.
- community Why is Mrs. Burmaster so disliked in the community ?
- commends What, then, were his notions of true "sentiment" in literature? We have seen elsewhere that he repeats-it would appear unconsciously-and commends the canon which Horace propounds to the tragic poet in the words:
- commands It was to ask pardon of her husband, and to submit herself to his commands .
- comments It was a poem in which each of four children expresses a cherished ambition to the mother, who comments on the wish with approval or censure.
- commonest This is obvious in our commonest modes of speech.
- communes Finally, in 1893, as a last resource, the Government resolved to undermine the opposition, especially German Liberalism, by the abolition of the property qualification for voting in the cities and rural communes .
- communists If we won't defend our own vital interests against the aggressive and arrogant actions of communists 90 miles from our shores, what would prompt us to cross the ocean and defend Germans from communists ?
124 words made from the letters COMMNIST
5 letter words made from COMMNIST:cimon, cinto, cions, cmitm, coits, comin, comnt, const, conti, icons, imson, inmos, isnot, minos, minto, mints, misto, moins, moism, moist, moits, momic, momin, monic, monis, monti, mosin, msomi, nicot, nimmo, nimos, nismo, oints, omics, omits, omnis, ontic, scion, scomi, simco, simon, sitno, sonic, sonti, stoic, timoc, tinos, tions, tnsmi, tomis, tonci, tonic, tonis, tosin, tsion.
3 letter words made from COMMNIST:cio, cis, cns, com, con, cos, cot, cst, imo, ion, ism, iso, min, mis, mit, mom, mon, mot, msc, mst, nim, nit, not, nsc, oct, otc, sic, sin, sit, som, son, sot, stm, tic, tin, tom, ton.
4 letter words made from COMMNIST:coin, comm, cons, cost, cots, icon, inst, itmo, itno, iton, mcot, mint, mist, mons, most, nito, nits, omit, omni, otic, otim, otis, scot, sion, smin, sncm, snit, snot, tion, tnsm, toci, tons.