What is the correct spelling for COMMUNIYTY?
This word (Communiyty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for COMMUNIYTY
- communicate "He is out somewhere with George; let us find them, and communicate the good news.
- communist Webb read Mill and mastered Mill as he seemed to have read and mastered everybody else; but the only other prominent Socialist who can be claimed by Mill as a convert was, rather unexpectedly, William Morris, who said that when he read the passage in which Mill, after admitting that the worst evils of Communism are, compared to the evils of our Commercialism, as dust in the balance, nevertheless condemned Communism, he immediately became a Communist, as Mill had clearly given his verdict against the evidence.
- community "The common estimate of a man, in any community, is apt to be very near the truth," said Mr. Markland.
- immunity Never was such triumph tasted in guilty immunity as was this innocent man's under cloud of guilt so apparent as to impose on every mind.
- Communed Then the sitting-room clock ticked for a space, while Mrs. Wing communed with herself.