What is the correct spelling for COMNING?
This word (Comning) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for COMNING
- combining Riding and riding, slipping and sliding The bulletproof board is a ? ? ? combining – Trains, Planes, & Automobiles by Busta Rhymes
- coming I got five vacation days comin' I spend my forty-hour week beach-bummin' – The Good Life by Hot Apple Pie
- Coining The right of coining money was possessed by powerful subjects, and by the Church, as well as by the king.
- Communing For, despite the girl's valiantly repeated hope that Temple "would come back yet" and be again the man he once was, he seemed in fact to grow more shiftless day after day, communing long over his fireplace with his drink, passing from one degree to another of untidiness.
- Conning This house has an unmistakeable air of literary dirt and neglect; the area and kitchen windows are encumbered with the accumulated mud and dust of years; from the attic casement, a little red-haired servant-girl is ever gaping; and on hot summer afternoons, when the parlour windows are left open, there is a glimpse within of a dingy school-mistress, and still more dingy school-room, with a few pupils who sit straggling on half-a-dozen benches, conning their lessons with a murmuring hum.
- art attracted
- art awed