What is the correct spelling for COMONAY?
This word (Comonay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for COMONAY
- colon It is my observation from dozens of cases that when the colon has been effectively cleansed the person has a tendency to gain weight while eating amounts of food that before only maintained body weight, while people who could not gain weight or who were wasting away despite eating heavily begin to gain.
- colony The circumstances of this central colony were peculiar.
- coma With the growth of the tumour the symptoms become aggravated, the optic neuritis is followed by optic atrophy and blindness, the patient gradually becomes stuporous, and finally dies in a state of coma.
- comfy Some of them hinted that, if the young lady's gratitude were really precipitous, and the bedroom too far away, the coffin might be comfy.
- coming To that you're coming.
- comma Page 296: added closing parenthesis after "patriotic but peculiar" Page 297: removed opening parenthesis after "Rifledom-were once to a comma" End of Project Gutenberg's My Life as an Author, by Martin Farquhar Tupper
- command They were from members of Morgan's command to their friends back in Kentucky.
- common Not ten words were exchanged between him and me during the two meals which we took in common daily.
- commoner "'Tis a little gal, name of Ella," explained a stout commoner with his head out of the window, for the benefit of others in the carriage.
- commonly It was the Indian who commonly reminded us that it was dinner-time, sometimes even by turning the prow to the shore.
- commons The day when Somers died was the very day when the Septennial Bill passed its third reading in the House of Commons.
- communal Other towns in the centre and south, notably Lyons, were also on the brink of revolutionary socialism, and the success of the movement in Paris might conceivably have led to a widespread trial of the communal experiment.
- commune It is then, my own love, that my imagination can be the more readily transport me to you: it is then that my spirit holds with you a more tender and undivided commune.
- company Beric had a long talk with Boduoc and ten of the tribesmen of the latter's company.
- cony A few drops of blood on the snow showed that he had captured some small animal, probably a cony.
- corny In his boyish days, King Corny, going out to hunt with hounds and horn, followed with shouts by all who could ride, and all who could run, King Corny hallooing the dogs, and cheering the crowd, appeared to him the greatest, the happiest of mankind.
- corona When Miss Corona went downstairs at last, she found Charlotta sobbing in the kitchen porch.
- cottony The cottony tufts of white mould, which were the first to appear, had an abundant mycelium, but the erect threads which sprang from this were for a long time sterile, and closely interlaced.
- cowman But Sandy says that's all right; he's a regler cowman and had to wear these startling garments for a disguise to get him safe out of Idaho.
- crony Tibbald was the butler, and Sarah's special friend and crony.
- cumin Cumin is a native of Egypt.
- Pomona On October 25, 1888, occurred the publication of the Murchison correspondence, in which the British Minister, Lord Sackville-West, in a letter dated September 13th, indiscreetly answered a letter purporting to come from one Charles F. Murchison, of Pomona, Cal.
- Como I walked to Sachseln, caught an early train to Lucerne and went on in the afternoon to Como.
- Conan Dr. Conan Doyle once said to me what I thought a memorable thing about this book; To read it, he said, was 'like going through the Dark Ages with a dark lantern,' It is so, indeed.
- Comas If you plead your grandfather's cause up here, I believe even the great Comas company will listen and be kind.
- cowmen So were Jumbo Wilkins, Clint Wadley, and half a dozen other line-riders and cowmen, all grouped together to the left.