What is the correct spelling for COMPAINION?
This word (Compainion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for COMPAINION
- communion My mother will let him know; and I have no doubt that he will receive you by Easter, and that you can make your First Communion on that day."
- companion Violet's companion looked up at her with a smile.
- compassion Pat blushed, and the widow felt a little compassion.
- complaining "I fear there will be but little use complaining to the father," observed Miss Jane; "but it will be more prudent, my dear May, for you to confine your walks to the grounds till he has left the place, unless you accompany Mary or me.
- Companies They tell me I'm as good an oil scout as some of the' men working for the big companies; but, of course, I'm not.
- companions Then, to the relief of his companions, Acton, whose expression changed suddenly, broke in again.
- art cleaned out