What is the correct spelling for COMPANATION?
This word (Companation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for COMPANATION
- combination It is remarkable how many stores you can get into with good grace with that combination, if you are always careful to ask for the thing you feel sure they don't have.
- compassion He was a worthy and feeling man, a good husband and parent, and it was evident that he struggled between compassion and duty.
- compensation The Problem of Compensation.
- compilation In large part a compilation of earlier Western literature.
- completion The following letter was addressed to him by the secretary of the navy upon this occasion: The department desires to congratulate you upon the completion of thirty years' service in the navy.
- compunction "I don't care," she assured herself, because of the thrill of compunction caused by that one forcible sentence.