What is the correct spelling for COMPANIIES?
This word (Companiies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for COMPANIIES
- campanile For although an inscription on the campanile of the abbey reads "Gugliel me fecit" yet it is clear from the style of the work that it was carried out under the control of Niccola.
- companion If only Sir Allan's companion had been a patient!
- Companies It seems that they had had accounts of him from several English travellers, who had met him at Paris, and had heard him spoken of in different companies.
- Compasses In the museum are portions of the skulls of men and of oxen, the antlers of red deer, oyster shells, knives, spear-heads, arrow-heads, bits of locks with keys, and excellent horseshoes, not to speak of such things as bronze spurs, spoons, part of a Roman weighing-machine, and a splendid pair of compasses.
- complies "In that case, Mr. Cutbill complies," said he, with a theatrical air of condescension.
- accompanies There had been wind all day, a high, dreadful wind, which had accompanied all the nightmare of the day as a wail accompanies pain.
- companions Thatcher and Sanborn had been her close companions in the stern, hard course they set themselves; each had said with vast resolution to the other: "I'm not to be left behind."
- campaigns See O'Connor Morris, "Campaigns of Nelson," p.
- compares At other seasons the codfishery on Browns Bank compares favorably with that of other banks in the vicinity.
- art bowed
- art cleaned out
- had a look-see
- hadst part in
- hand onto