What is the correct spelling for COMPANINON?
This word (Companinon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for COMPANINON
- communion Yet with thee, hereafter, I shall find close communion where I go.
- companionway After a few days they were very tame and played with the dogs; they were all over the deck, fell down the companionway, were always having their tails and feet stepped on, and yelping for pain, when not yelling for food.
- comparing By comparing views and the reasons given in support of the views, one may hope to attain some sound conclusion.
- comparison By this time, as he well knew, all would have been told to his mother, and his first duty would be to go to her-to go to her and comfort her, if comfort might be possible, by telling her that he could bear it all; that as far as he was concerned title and wealth and a proud name were as nothing to him in comparison with his mother's love.
- compassion The President gazed at her with calm compassion.
- complaining Loud was the complaining as they threw themselves out of bed.