What is the correct spelling for COMPANYNAME?
This word (Companyname) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for COMPANYNAME
- companion In him she found a kind husband-in her he found an agreeable and discreet companion.
- companionable He was such a companionable little shaver-he'd drop his toys when he'd see me coming home from the office.
- companionway "Why, then," said the Captain, leading the way up the companionway, "the least I can do is to send a couple of my men along with you to help.
- company The whole matter is to be looked after by a Trust Company from now on.
- compendium The Guild of St. Matthew, which is composed to some extent of the same personnel as the Christian Socialist Society, has published a compendium of Christian socialism, and strives, among other branches of its activity, to cultivate good relations between socialists and the Church.
- compensate It is well that he has something to compensate for his looks."
- component It may easily happen that the children will at once point out the decomposition of the number into component parts in order; even then the third exercise cannot be regarded as superfluous: Here we have formed four cubes of twos, of separate cubes, and of threes,-in what order had we best place the cubes on the board?
- companions I remained alone in my new room, and soon heard the voices of Bellegarde and his merry companions.