What is the correct spelling for COMPARIN?
This word (Comparin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for COMPARIN
- companion Her companion thought she said it with a certain satisfied confidence.
- company The stage of keeping company was not long.
- compare There was no one to compare with him.
- comparing "And it is unnecessary to be constantly comparing your daughter with some one else," said Mrs. Busby.
- comparison The exact strength of the picture, and the nature of the comparison drawn, were perhaps lost upon Archie; and, indeed, Sophie herself probably trusted more to the tone of her words, than to any idea which they contained; but their tone was perfect, and she felt that if anything could make him talk, he would talk now.
- complain Inger did not complain; he was an excellent husband in many ways, and she let him alone.
- art awed
- at later time
- getting bandwagon
- hadst part in