What is the correct spelling for COMPATION?
This word (Compation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for COMPATION
- commotion I dare say Johnny thought the most of this commotion was made by his paddle.
- compassion Where is human pity and the compassion of man for man?
- compilation For the results of the drudgery of minute research and laborious compilation, the scholar must perforce seek German sources.
- completion The vital needs of the most holy House of Worship reared in the service and for the glory of the Most Great Name, though virtually met, still require the last exertions to ensure its completion as the hour of its Jubilee approaches.
- compton This went on at odd intervals, until at last the fun-loving young men began to appreciate Little Compton's admirable temper; and then for a season they played their jokes on other citizens, leaving Little Compton entirely unmolested.
- gumption If I'd had my way makin' this world there wouldn't have been nobody in it 'cept girls, an' them grown up and come to their gumption.