What is the correct spelling for COMTAIN?
This word (Comtain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for COMTAIN
- caftan To the practised eye, a Hijazi in Tarbush and Caftan is ridiculous as a Basque or a Catalonian girl in a cachemire and a little chip.
- camden But nobody else disturbed it, for nobody ever came to their half of the house in Camden Street North.
- campaign I made the whole plan of campaign clear to him.
- captain As Captain Burnett said afterwards, 'Geraldine's attitude was superb; she was grand, absolutely grand.
- coating A thick coating of paint quite spoils the well-carved Gothic stalls, and it is to be hoped that when the scheme of decoration reaches this chapel these fine stalls will be scraped and then left in their pristine state.
- combine There is nothing new; we discover and combine and use.
- combing He toyed with his beard, combing it with his nervous, muscular fingers, and as I watched how he lingered over the tips, caressing them before he dropped them, I felt that he was toying with my perplexities in much the same fashion and with an equal satisfaction.
- comedian The low comedian, you mean?
- comte Is there nothing else you would desire to know, M. le Comte?
- Combating She saw him combating his faults, dejected by his failures, encouraged by his successes; and he grew to her the dearer for his faults, as she perceived more plainly how little he had sided, how hard he had fought with them.