What is the correct spelling for COMUNIST?
This word (Comunist) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COMUNIST
- colonist The colonist feels his advantage in this respect, and reckons it of greater weight in the balance than all the hardships to which he is obliged to submit, in an unwonted climate and a strange country.
- columnist Film columnist Christopher Hicks stated that Americana was also warmly received at the 1981 United States Film and Video Festival in Park City, Utah.
- communism There is enough in such notions of independence, to break up any attempt at Communism .
- communist Such a communist attitude toward property, coupled with a belief that the land-the gift of the Great Spirit-was a trust committed to the tribe, proved a source of constant irritation to the white colonists who needed additional territory.
- communistic Thanks to the Court, our government is not to be dragged into communistic warfare against rights of property and the rewards of industry while the Constitution of its founders remains a bulwark of the rights of states and of individual citizens.
- community Resemblance to Mohammedan of no particular standing in community is first class!
- commonest Take Colonel Pa'tridge's fine house on High Street, stuck in right between Miner's meat shop and old Bill Jones' drygoods an' groceries-an' I don't know which is the commonest lookin' of the two."
- communes In some parts of Germany craftsmen of the same trade, belonging to different communes , used to come together every year to discuss questions relative to their trade, the years of apprenticeship, the wandering years, the wages, and so on; and in 1572, the Hanseatic towns formally recognized the right of the crafts to come together at periodical congresses, and to take any resolutions, so long as they were not contrary to the cities' rolls, relative to the quality of goods.
- communists Even so, the Communists made two determined efforts to gain power; the former of these, on October 31, nearly succeeded.