What is the correct spelling for CONCTION?
This word (Conction) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONCTION
- cognition In the second place, the conception of "objects" depends upon a certain view as to cognition which I believe to be wholly mistaken, namely, the view which I discussed in my first lecture in connection with Brentano.
- concision They have something of the concision of the Preludes.
- conclusion But if this is so, then how can we evade the conclusion that He was in very truth a Divine person?
- concoction Only one more point in regard to the "Auto-Analysis," and I am through with that whimsical concoction ; and that is in reference to his attitude toward children.
- concretion Poetry is the language of sentiment; prose of intellect; but since the intellect is also sentiment, in its concretion and reality, so all prose has a poetical side.
- concussion Four, maybe five or six pairs I knocked down short of the target, some so close to us that I imagined I could feel the concussion .
- condition Just one condition is necessary, and this condition is necessary in all calculations of this character, i.
- conduction It should, of course, be observed that a great part of the thermal losses experienced by the earth is of an obvious character, and not dependent upon the slow processes of conduction .
- confection She arrived about eight o'clock, and Eva tactfully producing a box of nut chocolates, a confection of which Marian was very fond, the two girls seated themselves in the Allen's cozy sitting room, with the box on a taboret between them.
- congestion None of these should be allowed to remain standing if the best results are to be secured; but obviously there must at times be some congestion .
- conjoin Many of the inhabitants of such districts engage in the carrying trade, to which they conjoin a little cattle-dealing as opportunities offer; and as they are sober and industrious, they are usually comparatively well off.
- connection To those who cannot own their connection with their fellow-men in any such sense, to those who are quite satisfied if they themselves are comfortable, I do not know what can be said.
- contusion They seemed rational enough at first and said that they'd been sent out of the first line trenches with contusion -one of them had a bleeding finger, but the others were untouched.
- convection But heat may be conveyed by means of what is known as radiation, and also by convection .
- conviction This conviction is enough.
- convocation When Convocation tries to make itself troublesome, in a few years, it will be silenced and drop into impotence.
- function The trouble with Davenport was that, since the device didn't make any sense to him, he didn't believe it would function at all.
- junction "To my mind," said Lydia, "Clapham Junction is one of the prettiest places about London."
- sanction Did you ever hear of anyone who got them to sanction a proposition that was out of the usual run?
- unction "Well, good morning, Wiley," he began with unction , and then he looked grievously about.
- connections They are connections of my own!
64 words made from the letters CONCTION
5 letter words made from CONCTION:cinct, cinto, coion, conic, conon, conti, conto, coton, ionno, nicon, nicot, niton, nooit, nooni, notin, onion, ontic, tocci, tocco, tonci, tonic, tonin.
3 letter words made from CONCTION:cio, con, coo, cot, icc, inn, ion, nit, not, oct, ono, otc, oto, tic, tin, ton, too.
4 letter words made from CONCTION:cnnc, coco, coin, conn, coon, coot, coto, icon, itno, iton, nito, noio, nono, noon, noto, octo, onni, onno, onon, oont, otic, oton, tion, toci, tono.