What is the correct spelling for CONDCION?
This word (Condcion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONDCION
- concern His eyes quickly searched for those whom he felt were really the more important in the concern of the tree. that there's no turning back from our lack of concern We're killing entire species of animals We're contaminating the oceans with our poisons and our chemicals When will we learn? – Self-Inflicted Extinction by behind enemy lines
- condemn Come, tell me, for which of the stupidities you have observed in me do you condemn and abuse me, and bid me go home and look after my house and wife and children, without knowing whether I have any?
- condign Governor Richardson, of South Carolina, assured a colored delegation that called upon him, that he had offered a reward for the apprehension of the Barnwell murderers, and pledged his sacred word that nothing would be undone on his part to bring the lynchers to condign punishment.
- condition What a condition weighed on it!
- condone If we know he is trying to lift a stone, to dig a ditch, to uproot a stump, we look with a more real interest at his efforts; we are disposed to condone the jar of his agitation upon the restfulness of the landscape; and even, if in a brotherly frame of mind, we may bring ourselves to forgive his failure.