What is the correct spelling for CONDITINOS?
This word (Conditinos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONDITINOS
- contents Now read the contents to my visitor here."
- continuous Hardened as I had grown through experience to exposure and weariness, the continuous strain undergone since I had ridden westward from General Lee's tent had completely unnerved me.
- continues The Sheikh Makouran continues very civil: to-day he gave me a supply of onions for making soup, and promises to give me a house to live in, when I get to Ghadames.
- contends With so strong and scientific a case against him, it is childish for him to stand on his honor and reputation and high character and the credit of a noble profession and so forth: he must clear himself either by reason or by experiment, unless he boldly contends that evolution has retained a passion of cruelty in man just because it is indispensable to the fulness of his knowledge.
- contains Look, this purse contains what remains of my profits from the last two months and from my benefit last night.
- conditions One, you say, is painful to yourself-the other, on certain conditions, may prove pleasant.