What is the correct spelling for CONDONEING?
This word (Condoneing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONDONEING
- condemning For this world condemning her birth, was the world tolerant of that infinitely evil!
- condensing This bulb serves as a final condensing place for any traces of moisture that may escape from the larger reservoir.
- condone There is nothing human that does not interest me. All the waywardness of humanity provokes a smile; there is no wickedness so great that I cannot pity; no folly that I cannot condone ; patient to wait for the unravelling of the skein of life till the great Creator willeth, meanwhile looking at all things sub specie aeternitatis, and ever finding new food for humility in the barrenness of my own life.
- contending Amongst the Khasis sometimes the supporters of the contending parties used to compel the divers to remain under water by holding them down with their spears.
- Condoling Sons of the Muses, would you Charm the Plains With Chearful Lays, or Sweet Condoling Strains; Or with a Sonnet make the Vallies ring, To Welcome home the Goddess of the Spring? Or wou'd you in sublimer Themes engage, And sing of Worthies who adorn the Age? Or, with Promethean Boldness, wou'd aspire To Catch a Spark of the Celestial Fire That Crowned the Royal Conquest, and could raise Juverne's Boyn above Scamander's Praise? Drink, drink Inspiring TEA, and boldly draw A Hercules, a Mars, or a NASSAU.
- Condoned For example, the decision of Argentina in the recent Peruvian-Bolivian arbitration case might have been repudiated by Bolivia and the insult to the Argentine Legation at La Paz might have been condoned, had Argentina been weak; and thus it was proved once more that it is strength and not weakness that preserves peace.
247 words made from the letters CONDONEING
5 letter words made from CONDONEING:cdigo, cenon, ciego, cione, coden, codon, cogen, cogie, coign, coing, coion, condo, conen, conge, congo, conne, conon, cooie, degni, deign, denio, denno, denon, dieng, digeo, dinge, dingo, dinon, dioon, dogie, dogon, donen, dongo, donne, dooce, doone, doong, ecoid, econo, egion, egoic, eigon, einon, endon, ennio, ennog, gendo, genic, genin, genon, geoid, giedo, ginde, gioco, giono, godec, goden, gonce, gonen, gonic, gonin, gonne, ideon, ieong, inced, indec, inden, indeo, ingen, ionno, ndogo, ndong, necon, negin, nenno, ngoni, nicen, nicod, nicon, nigon, ninon, nonce, nonde, nonni, nonno, noone, nooni, odein, odgen, oding, odone, odong, ogden, ogino, ogoni, oingo, ondon, onend, oning, onion, onned, onnen, onnie, oogie.
4 letter words made from CONDONEING:cdng, cedi, cego, cenn, cing, code, codo, coen, coin, cone, conn, coon, deci, degn, dego, dein, dice, dine, ding, dinn, dncg, doge, dogi, doin, donc, done, dong, dono, doog, doon, egco, egin, egoi, endo, engi, enic, enid, geci, gedo, gied, gien, gion, gnod, gnoo, godo, gond, gone, gonn, good, gooi, goon, iced, icon, ideo, idog, igno, igoe, igon, indo, inec, inge, iodo, iong, nego, neid, nein, neon, ngoi, ngon, nice, nido, nied, nige, nine, ning, noce, node, nodi, noen, noio, none, nong, nonn, nono, noon, odeo, odin, odio, oedo, ogie, ogin, once, ondo, oned, onen, onge, ongo, onne, onni, onno, onoe, onon, ooid.
3 letter words made from CONDONEING:ceo, cio, cog, con, coo, dec, den, die, dig, din, doc, doe, dog, don, ecg, edo, ego, end, eon, gen, gin, god, goo, ice, ido, igd, ige, inn, iod, ion, nec, neo, nig, nne, nod, nog, ode, oed, one, ono.