What is the correct spelling for CONDTITION?
This word (Condtition) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONDTITION
- condition And if so, what was his condition?
- conditioner We sealed the car up, started the air conditioner, and were ready for departure.
- conduction Atoms are capable of transmitting their motion to adjoining atoms of the same or of other bodies, losing, of course, the amount of motion they transmit, and it is in this way that heat is conveyed from one to another part of the same body, or from one body to another, this being known as the heat of conduction.
- confutation Before long also he obtained a complete copy of the Confutation.
- connotation If we want to know what the fact is, we shall find the clue to it in the connotation of the names.
- constitution Such are the happy effects of constitution, temper, and conduct!
- contention This contention seems to have little ground in fact.
- contortion Then, attempting the book again, and turning each leaf with a good deal of contortion and effort, he became absorbed.
- contrition Poor little Mrs Bolter turned up her face towards him with a look full of such horror, misery and contrition that he was startled; but setting it down to anxiety on Helen's behalf he whispered to her that all would soon be well.
- contusion Never mind, it's a beautiful contusion!