What is the correct spelling for CONEAL?
This word (Coneal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONEAL
- canal "I can scarcely believe your boasting speech," answered the builder scornfully, "because I do not perceive the slightest trace of your having begun the canal."
- carnal But notwithstanding all that can be said, it seemeth very strange to the carnal world; for they will not be otherwise persuaded, but that they be good deeds that make good men, and evil ones that make evil men.
- coal He had never seen coal, and was a cautious man, whose ideas came slowly.
- coeval If the Lords had thrown out the Exclusion Bill, they had thrown it out in the exercise of a right coeval with the constitution.
- conceal When she saw me she put it behind her back, trying to conceal it from me.
- cone The well-known Assyrian emblem of a Pine cone being presented by a priest to a Palm-tree is supposed by E. B. Tylor to symbolize fertilization-the Pine cone being masculine and the Palm feminine.