What is the correct spelling for CONFETI?
This word (Confeti) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONFETI
- comfit Still smiling, he produced his comfit -box, and raised the lid.
- conceit Scanlan tried to smile at the rhapsodical conceit , but for some private reason of his own he did not relish nor enjoy it.
- confer To place such a book as this in the hands of young men is to confer a blessing upon them.
- confess You may as well confess .
- confetti A shower of snowy white confetti from the balcony still further emphasized the popcorn idea.
- confide Seeing that she hesitated, he went on: I suppose there's a lot of reasons why you shouldn't confide in me-I don't like that old man of yours, nor any of your friends; but maybe that's why I'm interested.
- confute Read not to contradict and confute , nor to believe and take for granted, nor to find talk and discourse; but to weigh and consider.
- conifer "It belongs to the Conifer family," corrects the Doctor.
- convent You think I have learn them of the good sisters in my convent , and is no truth in them?
- convert Hence we have these rules, which put in your Note-Book: To convert a compass course into a true course When the Variation is westerly, the true course will be as many points to the left of the compass course as there are points or degrees of Variation.
- cornet Two guitars, a cornet , maracas, sticks and a lugubrious baritone.
- covet Well, Baron, said the Princess, it is a privilege that I am sure you covet .
- Confuted Orthodoxy, confuted, as we suppose, over and over again, by the most logical arguments, stands firm, and goes forward.
- Confuting In a series of essays published in the public papers, Mr. Carroll triumphantly vindicated the cause of his insulted constituents-conclusively answering and confuting the combined arguments of the governor and his cabinet in favor of the unwarranted pretensions of their master.
- confutes Instinct, intuition, or insight is what first leads to the beliefs which subsequent reason confirms or confutes ; but the confirmation, where it is possible, consists, in the last analysis, of agreement with other beliefs no less instinctive.
- confers But in country districts where owners are few, and the possession of land therefore confers on one man power of many sorts over the growth and comfort of a whole community, that power ought certainly to be closely controlled by the State.
- CONT 20 Riggs-Dorsey: "Dakota Grammar,Texts, and Ethnography," Cont .
- ConEd The driving power of the device is obtained by means of the friction of the coned surfaces.
126 words made from the letters CONFETI
4 letter words made from CONFETI:cefn, cent, cite, coen, coif, coin, cone, cote, ecto, enic, enif, enof, ento, feio, feni, fien, fine, foie, foni, font, ftio, icon, inec, info, iten, itno, iton, nfte, nice, nito, noce, note, ofce, ofen, once, oncf, otic, tecn, tine, tion, toci, toei, tone.
6 letter words made from CONFETI:ceftin, ciento, eciton, econit, feonic, infect, neofit, neotic, niceto, noetic, notice, octine.
5 letter words made from CONFETI:centi, cient, cinto, cione, cnote, conti, ecton, feint, fenit, fient, finet, finot, fonet, fonic, fonte, fonti, ifnot, ifoce, intef, intoe, iteco, itoen, netco, nicot, nieto, nocte, noite, often, oncet, ontic, tecno, tenco, tieon, toein, toine, tonci, tonic.
3 letter words made from CONFETI:ceo, cio, con, cot, ecf, ect, eft, ent, eon, etc, fen, fin, fit, foe, ice, ifc, ion, nec, neo, net, nit, not, oct, oft, one, otc, tec, ten, tic, tie, tin, tnf, toe, ton.