What is the correct spelling for CONFUSIOIN?
This word (Confusioin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONFUSIOIN
- concussion The doctor seemed to fear concussion of the brain," he added thoughtfully.
- confession He had his confession to make to his wife.
- confucian She felt as astonished as if some Confucian fanatic had set up his joss at auction.
- confusing The way they were all welcoming him was confusing.
- confusion I see something of your confusion-I wish I saw more.
- contusion This was often transitory when the result of vibratory concussion, contusion, or pressure from haemorrhage.
- conversion Trover becomes the normal mode of trying the title to moveable goods as the courts oblige the defendant to answer the charge of conversion without permitting him to dispute the loss and finding of the goods by the plaintiff.
- convulsion A mighty convulsion, that had stirred the nation to its depths, was being slowly hushed into calm by the adoption of wiser and more peaceful methods.
- infusion It is a rule, he said, with masters in the art of making tea, that one infusion ought never to be used twice.
- confusions I am out of Breath, Confusions neere, I cannot speake.