What is the correct spelling for CONFUSIOON?
This word (Confusioon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONFUSIOON
- concussion Having deposited it, I dashed back to where the Emperor was standing upon the steps, greatly to the surprise of the sentries, when hardly had I reached him than there showed a blood-red flash, followed by a terrific report and concussion -an explosion which, had it occurred in the upstairs study, must have blown the Emperor's head off as he sat.
- confession The true answer to the question would be a confession of Jeanne.
- confucian They were also feeling the iron heel of the Confucian government and at once inquired about the attitude of the government toward such an innovation.
- confusing It is therefore highly confusing to class them among socialists.
- confusion He looked up in confusion .
- contusion Another was taken up by the force of the blast from the Flanders shore and deposited on that of Brabant, incurring merely a slight contusion on the shoulder; he felt, as he afterwards said, during this rapid aerial transit, just as if he had been fired out of a cannon.
- conversion And when he dropped upon his knees that night he prayed earnestly for the conversion of Sadie and Dr. Douglass.
- convulsion Again that dread-inspiring convulsion wrenched the solid ground.
- infusion The infusion of the wood is equally good.
- confusions He found himself leading a country life of perfect quiet and comfort, even as he might have led it in England, with a crowd of people, strangely unfamiliar to him, driving him, as he had been driven in the old days, into a host of awkwardnesses, confusions and foolishnesses.
172 words made from the letters CONFUSIOON
3 letter words made from CONFUSIOON:cio, cis, cns, con, coo, cos, fin, fun, icu, ifc, inn, ion, iou, iso, nsc, nsu, nun, ofo, ono, oui, sic, sif, sin, son, sou, suf, sun, ufo, uni, uns.
5 letter words made from CONFUSIOON:cions, ciosu, cious, cnnsi, cnosf, coifs, coion, confs, conns, conon, coofs, coons, cosio, couns, couso, cuifs, ficos, ficus, finno, fison, focus, foins, fonic, fonio, fosun, funso, fuoco, fusco, fuson, icons, incus, infos, innus, inonu, inson, ionno, isoun, iunno, nicon, ninos, ninus, nison, nisou, nonis, nonos, nonus, nooni, noono, noons, noonu, noson, nouns, nucis, nufin, ofosu, oinos, onion, onuci, scion, scoon, sifon, sinno, sinon, sonic, sonin, souci, soufi, sufic, sunni, uncos, uninc, union, unoci, unson.
4 letter words made from CONFUSIOON:coif, coin, conn, cons, coon, cooo, coos, cuif, cuon, finn, fins, fois, foni, fooi, foon, funo, funs, fusi, fuso, icon, info, inns, innu, inus, iuno, nicu, nofs, noio, nono, nonu, noon, nooo, noun, nous, nsui, nunc, nuno, nuns, nuoc, nuon, oncf, onni, onno, onon, onos, onuf, onus, oono, oons, osco, osun, oufi, scun, sfio, sifu, sinn, sion, snfu, sonu, soon, souf, suco, suin, suoi, suon, unco, unio, unni.