What is the correct spelling for CONFUSSION?
This word (Confussion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONFUSSION
- concession There was reason to fear that the two parties would come to blows; and the dread of such a disaster induced the Committee to make some concession.
- concussion I received many bruises, and the concussion fractured both the inner and outer layers of the left temporal bone, and severed the temporal artery.
- confession I see it all, too plainly;-my Uncle's arrival-Lord Callonby's familiar manner-Jane's own confession.
- confucian Similarly, if he be a Confucian, or a Buddhist, or a Mohammedan, his outlook will be in part determined by what he believes of their teachings.
- confusion The Hall, according to custom, became a scene of hurry and delighted confusion.
- contusion A Prussian surgeon in attendance with our own having called my attention to the contusion over my left ear, which had now swollen to the size of a small egg, I had it bathed and dressed.
- conversion "Since ten o'clock this morning these two artists have been playing nothing but Wagner, for their own pleasure and the conversion of their hearers.
- convulsion There was a sudden convulsion of Lane's features, a smoulder in his eyes, that thrilled Barrett as though some one had whispered in his ear-"Lunatic."
- confessions His innocent daughter has made the best of all confessions, just at the right time.
- confusions The Menaechmi, or Comedy of Errors, without any great ingenuity of plot or distinction of character, rests securely on the inexhaustible opportunities of humour opened up by the happy invention of the twin-brothers who had lost sight of one another from early childhood, and the confusions that arise when they meet in the same town in later life.