What is the correct spelling for CONGRATUTION?
This word (Congratution) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONGRATUTION
- cogitation The puzzled, hesitating, undecided expression that is usually supposed to betray deep cogitation may in fact mean simply hesitation and bewilderment,-the need for thought, rather than its presence.
- concretion Some fossil, such as a leaf or shell, frequently forms the nucleus around which the concretion grows.
- congratulation April 13, 1848 Again many notes and visits of congratulation and mutual rejoicing yesterday.
- congratulations The people in the house, who had come to give their congratulations, hastened out.
- congregation The matter had been brought to the pastor's knowledge because one of the Baptist congregation thought of taking the cottage, and had asked Mr. Osborn's advice.
- conjuration At every step he recognised armour and furniture-familiar objects which nevertheless astonished him, and in a perfuming-pan in the vestibule there even remained the ashes of the perfumes that had been kindled at his departure for the conjuration of Melkarth.
- connotation From these instances, it may be seen how large a portion of the connotation of names consists of actions.
- constitution His heart could not stand the excitement; his constitution could not meet the long journey North.
- contraction The word means 'neck' or 'throat,' the latter being the sense most felt in local names, where it refers more to lateral contraction than to vertical depression, being thus parallel to gorge rather than to col.
- contraption Also, he made some kind of a contraption that's like the end of your crutch.
- contribution When he had concluded his sermon, the contribution-box was passed around and carried across the street to the gambling saloon, and they all contributed liberally, some of them dropping into the box a fifty-dollar gold piece.
- contrition I was going to assure you that your proper spirit should be one of contrition for what you have made your father endure."
- contusion Sydney gravely tapped her eye with her finger, while Bud stole a shamed hand over his own visual organ, which was surrounded by the paling glories of a recent contusion.
- Congratulating 5. A letter congratulating a friend on some good fortune that has befallen him.
728.33333333333 words made from the letters CONGRATUTION
5 letter words made from CONGRATUTION:acing, acorn, actin, actio, actor, agito, agnon, agori, agoro, aguon, aguri, aguti, aigun, aiguo, ainun, ainur, aiono, aiton, aitor, aiuto, angin, angio, angon, anguo, anigo, anino, anion, annur, anong, anoto, antic, anung, aorto, arcot, arcti, argon, argot, argun, arico, ariot, aroon, artin, artio, artoo, arttu, ating, ation, atong, atoni, atout, atric, atrio, attic, attur, auric, autin, autor, autti, cagni, caion, cairn, cairo, caito, cango, canio, canno, canon, canoo, canor, canot, canto, cantt, cantu, canut, cargo, carni, carno, caroo, carui, caton, catto, cauri, ciano, cigar, cinar, cinna, cinoa, cinta, cinto, ciona, cirta, citgo, citor, citra, citro, citta, coari, coati, cogan, cogar, coign, coing, coion, coiro, conga, congo, conon, conta, conti, conto, coorg, corgi, coria, corio, corna, corni, cornu, coron, corot, corta, corto, cotai, cotan, coton, cotti, cotto, count, coura, court, crago, craon, crati, crato, craun, cring, croan, croat, croon, cruit, crunt, cugat, cuing, cuito, cuong, cuora, cuota, curig, curin, curio, curta, curti, curto, cutan, cutto, gaint, gaitt, ganci, ganic, ganon, ganor, gantu, garci, garni, garno, garou, garut, gatic, gator, gatot, gatti, gatun, gauci, gaunt, gauri, giano, giant, gioco, giono, giora, gioro, giron, gitar, gitto, gnant, goian, goito, gonia, gonic, gonin, goora, goout, gorai, goria, gorit, gorni, gorno, gotan, goton, gotra, gotti.
3 letter words made from CONGRATUTION:act, ago, ain, air, ani, ant, anu, arc, art, aug, can, car, cat, cia, cio, cog, con, coo, cot, cro, crt, cur, cut, gar, gat, gca, gin, gnu, goa, goo, gui, gun, gur, gut, icu, iga, inn, ion, iou, ira, nag, nan, ngu, nig, nit, nog, not, nrc, nun, nut, oar, oat, oca, oct, ono, otc, oto, oui, out, rag, rat, rig, rio, rit, rna, roc, ron, rot, rug, run, rut, tag, tai, tan, tao, tar, tat, tau, tia, tic, tin, tit, tiu, tnt, tog, ton, too, tor, tot, tri, tug, tun, uca, uni, urn, uro, uta, utc.
4 letter words made from CONGRATUTION:agio, agni, agno, agur, ainu, airt, anio, anti, aoun, argo, arno, arui, atun, aunt, auro, auto, cain, caiu, cant, cart, cgnu, ciao, cing, cnut, coat, coin, coir, conn, coon, coot, cora, corn, coto, coua, crag, cran, crau, cron, cuan, cuit, cung, cunt, cuon, curt, cuti, cutt, gain, gaio, gait, ganu, gaon, gari, garu, gati, gato, gatt, gaun, gaur, gaut, gion, giro, girt, gnat, gnau, gnoo, gnrn, goan, goat, goit, gona, gonn, gonu, gooi, goon, goor, gorn, gort, goti, gott, gout, gran, grau, grin, grit, groo, grot, grui, grut, guan, guar, guia, gunt, gura, guro, guta, guti, guto, iago, icao, icon, igno, igon, inca, inga, innu, inoa, iong, iora, iota, iott, iran, iron, irun, itno, iton, iuno, nagi, nano, naor, narc, narn, nato, naur, ngau, ngoi, ngon, nian, nicu, nina, ning, nito, noio, noir, nona, nong, nono, nonu, noon, nori, norn, noto, noua, noun, nout, nrna, nuit, nuna, nunc, nung, nuno, nuoc, nuon, nuta, octa, octo, ogan, ogin, ogou, oita, onca, ongo, onni, onno, onon, onur, ooga, oont, oort, ooru, oran, orao, orca, orga, orio, orno, orti, orto, otic, oton, otro, otti, oung, ourn, ouro, ragi, rago, rain, raio, raiu, rani, rano, rant, ratu, raun, raut, rico, riga, rigo, ring, riot, riou, roan, roco, roga, rogi, roig, rono, roog, root, rota, rotc, rout, ruag, ruga, rugi, ruia, ruin, runa, rung, runo, runt, ruta, ruto, rutt, taco, tact, taig, tang, taon, taou, tarn, taro, tart, tati, tato, tatu, taut, tian, tiao, ting, tint, tion, tiro, tito, toci, toga, togi, togo, toit, tono, toor, toot, torg, torn, tort, toti, toun, tour, tout, trat, trgu, trig, trio, trna, trot, tuin, tuna, tung, tuni, tuno, tuoi, tuor, turn, turo, tuti, tuto, uaoc, ugni, ugra, uict, unco, ungo, unio, unit, unni, unti, uong, urca, urga, urgo, uria, uric, urna, utan, utca, utor, utri.